ET Deals: Save 12% Off Select Dell XPS and Inspiron Desktops
Desktop PCs offer the very best price-performance ratio, so if you’re in need of longevity at a reasonable price, today’s deal from Dell is worth checking out. On select models of XPS and Inspiron desktops, you can save 12% right off the bat on the Dell online store when you use today’s coupon.
• Save 12% Off Select Dell XPS and Inspiron Desktops (Coupon code: SAVE12)
So, what kind of machine can you get here? Let’s take a look at the XPS 8920. Regularly priced at $1399.99, this powerful PC comes with a quad-core Kaby Lake 3.6GHz Intel Core i7-7700 CPU, a discrete Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card (with 6GB of GDDR5), 16GB of DDR4 RAM (2400MHz), a 1TB 7200RPM hard drive, Bluetooth 4.2, and 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi support. Enter coupon code “SAVE12” during checkout, and the price drops to just $1231.99.
If that’s too pricey for you, worry not. There’s a huge range of configurations available, so you’re bound to find an Inspiron or XPS desktop that’s more in line with your budget. And if you’re not really feeling a desktop, Dell is currently offering a discount on a number of other products and services during Black Friday in July.
Dell’s Black Friday in July Sale
• Dell XPS 13 13.3-Inch 1080p Laptop with a 256GB Solid-State Drive and 8GB RAM for $902 (Coupon code: SAVE12)
• Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Server with an Intel Xeon e3-1225v5 CPU, 8GB RAM, and a 1TB HDD for $329 (Coupon code: 329T30)
• Dell UltraSHarp U2412M 1920×1200 IPS LED Monitor for $179.99 (Coupon code: CODESAVE170)
• Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Core i7 Laptop for $629.99 (Coupon code: BF629)
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the Dell website for information.
Our commerce group sources the best deals and products for the ET Deals posts. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising and may earn a percentage of the sale, if you buy something via a link on the post. If you are interested in promoting your deals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Dell coupons and deals, head over to TechBargains.
via ExtremeTechExtremeTech http://ift.tt/2evVesV
July 16, 2017 at 04:23PM